JUNE Attribute is HONESTY.
I will be sincere, trustworthy and truthful.
When I Work with HONESTY
- Be truthful in what I say and what I choose not to say.
- Be sincere in my interactions with others.
- Be trustworthy, so people know they can depend on me.
- Ensure that all my actions and activities are free from fraud, deceit, and misrepresentation.
- Speak in a straightforward and open way that can be readily understood.
- Endeavour to tell the truth at all times in a caring and kind manner.
- Admit and take responsibility for mistakes.
- Complete my work in a manner that is fair and truthful.
- Not take credit for something that is not mine.
- Not withhold information that may hurt others or misrepresent us.
“If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.”
Print off our MONTHLY ATTRIBUTE card to use all year long.
Mission: Engage organizations in positive character development.
Vision: York Region leads in community character development.
Our 2015 Character Community Awards was an inspiring evening of "Shining a Light on Character"
Thank you to all our generous sponsors including PowerStream our Presenting Sponsor.
2015 Slap Shot Hockey Program is in full swing.
YRDSB and YCDSB schools in Markham and Richmond Hill are learning the "Good Ole Hockey game" along with seeing the attributes in action.
To learn more about this program click here.
Jersey and sticks sponsorships are available now for our fall sessions.
To help support this program please contact Karen Addison.