On an ongoing basis we repost interesting articles we have found.
Please take a moment to read them and let us know if you find them useful.
- Education.com: Canadian Parents-5 tips that might surprise you.
- HuffingtonPost.com:The Content of our Character
- Time.com: Can we teach kids to be good citizens?
- Governor General David Johnson's Address on Volunteerism and Philanthrophy
Kathleen Redmond from the Centre for Character Leadership Blog
- Agreements prevent Disagreements even with the nicest people.
- A challenge to alieviate the 'loneliness' factor in the workplace"
- Collaborating without Clarity.
- Aligning communication practices with core values.
- How do we leverage technology and keep our values?
- Delivering Face to Face Feedback to a Boss-Easy or Not?
- Rev up the engine of idling workers.
- What motivates your older workers? Why don't you just ask them?
- Build trust with your team while on vacation.
- Create clarity for a successful vacation.
- Back to business or time for a report card?
Richard Ivey School of Business suggested articles:
- When great leaders need to be great followers
- Where have all the Leaders gone?
- Good Leadership begins with solid values
- Lessons from Nelson Mandela
- Beat the Cheat
- Without learning, success breeds failure
- Professors Influence Leader Behaviour
York Region.com suggested articles:
- Richmond Hill Resident's Random Act of Kindness may have saved a mans life.
- Residents receive Diamond Jubilee Medals
- It's All Good: Other people don't decide our fate, we do
- Team supports first responders
- It's All Good: Character and Morality
- It's All Good: It's Time to Challenge the Status Quo
Character Community featured in York Region media.
York Region Media Group articles :
- Teenager earns national recognition - 2011 Change our World- Community Award winner Brooke Harrison
- Posthumous award pinnacle of celebration
- Peace medal goes to character group
- Winners Embrace Good Character
- Siblings help northern students - 2011 Change our World-Community Award winner Brooke Harrison
- Students salute character
- Code of Conduct